5 Ways A Blog Can Grow Your Business
A blog for your business is one of the quickest ways to establish your authority. If it weren’t the case, you wouldn’t see so many entrepreneurs blogging. Blogs are ideal whether you’re a marketer, a dog groomer, accountant or pool service professional. If you’ve been on the fence about whether to blog, I urge you to read these five ways in which a blog can grow your business. If you’re still not convinced, give me a call and I can share the power of a strong blog platform for your business.
- Google loves blogs and a blog drives traffic to your website. Plain and simple. The more you blog, the more your site gets indexed by search engines, the more you become known as the expert in your field.
- Blogging makes the rest of your marketing a breeze. Your blog content is the hub of the wheel of your entire marketing strategy — or it should be. Once you have a blog post written you can populate and “feed” your social media platforms.
- Your blog helps build your brand. Your company voice, its mission and vision can be shared on your blog — they should be shared! Your potential customers want to do business with someone they know, like and trust and having a blog and sharing posts and information helps build that relationship.
- Blogging shows your expertise. Become the authority in your niche by blogging. Share, on your blog, what you do, how you do it, why you’re great at it and how working with you will address a customer’s pain point. Be the one to whom they come when they have an issue to be solved.
- It opens up a conversation. When you write a blog post and a reader comments, you are opening the door to your business and inviting your customer in for a cup of coffee. Interact. Respond. Start a conversation.
If blogging has been on your radar, there is no time like the present to add blogging to your marketing strategy.
Rex Richard - Founder and CEO, Peak Dynamics LLC Innovator, WordPress and Multisite "Niche Market Master", Writer, Speaker, Trainer, Business Coach, Serial Entrepreneur.