If your business still hasn’t embraced blogging, I urge you to do that because with the ever changing face of Google Analytics and search engines discovering your site, blogging can help put you on the top of the page and help you edge out your competitors who may not be blogging.
Here are some of the benefits of blogging:
- You’re sharing your expertise and helping others.
- You can drive traffic to your site.
- You’re setting yourself apart as a thought leader
- Blogging regularly will keep your site active and helps keep you more searchable
- You can have conversations with clients and potential clients
- Use your blog as a platform for launching new products or services
Many business owners rely on social media platforms such as LinkedIn Publishing or Facebook, but we urge clients to “build their platform on their own real estate.” If text is on your blog, you own it — on social media platforms you are at the whim of the provider. Are you blogging? Are you reaping benefits from it?
Do you have a content strategy in place and are you blogging and using social media to promote your blog and your business? Are you embracing the power of email marketing to share your expertise with your clients? If not, contact us to learn about the social marketing plans we offer.
Rex Richard - Founder and CEO, Peak Dynamics LLC Innovator, WordPress and Multisite "Niche Market Master", Writer, Speaker, Trainer, Business Coach, Serial Entrepreneur.