Free is always a great thing when you’re operating on a shoe string budget. Free is a great thing if you’re exceeding your sale projections and just want to keep the cash flowing, right?
Here are a few free apps that can help you, your business, your productivity and even your connectivity to your staff or contractors:
- Google. One word says it all. Google offers free word processing applications, free email, free spreadsheet functionality and much more. You can make surveys, put together questionnaires and more through Google Docs and Google Sheets. Google also offers free storage on its Drive cloud storage. If you need to make a video or have a video call, use Google’s free Hangout option.
- You can use Asana to manage projects and share items with your off site team.
- Insightly provides a free customer relationship management (CRM) program. This program makes it easier to track the contact information of your clients and to add other relevant information.
- MailChimp allows you to communicate with your customers in newsletter form. You can upload templates and choose from colors to match your business theme colors. You can send up to 12,000 emails per month at no charge.
- Do you want to know what your customers want or what they’re thinking? Send a survey through Survey Monkey.
- Share folders, photos and other items with Dropbox. This is an ideal platform for sharing documents that the team is working on.
- If you like to touch base with your team or your clients via telephone, consider using Free Conference Calling. Skype is also another option for free telephone and video calls.
What are your favorite free or low cost applications?