Pay Per Click Management

Sales Funnel Management

Advertizing reaches 2-4% of the available customer base and delivers them to your business.  A well designed Sales Funnel reaches the other 96%!

The Peak Dynamics team are expert in designing effective Sales Funnel campaigns.  Irresistible "trip wire" offers, effective "opt-in" strategies, high conversion landing pages, effective up-sells, lead nurturing, recurring offers and more. We have proven strategies that deliver results.  

We deliver results that help to achieve the business objectives of our clients. We manage each of our clients’ accounts on a daily basis and constantly monitor bid prices and budget to make sure we are maximizing ROI from the spend 0PPC.

Our outstanding results are due to the complex approach which includes a detailed overview of our client's business and aspirations for Pay Per Click advertising, as well as review of all the options and recommending of a prioritized list of activities.

Paid Search Advertising

Get your business a positive ROI through our PPC search advertising. Spend money wisely – use the most targeted and cost effective form of advertising created by our team.

PPC Remarketing

Turn your valuable potential customers into loyal customers. Our team of professionals will help you re-engage users who have already expressed an interest in your products by developing a strategy that will meet all your needs.

Social Advertising

Need to generate awareness about your brand, product or service? We develop a bespoke social advertising strategy aimed to meet KPIs and your targets.

Display Advertising

We offer individual display marketing strategies and you get brand exposure, engagement and conversions. We can successfully manage both direct response campaign and brand awareness campaign.

Video Advertising

We are experts in the most promising online advertising formats and our team is ready to help you to stand out from your competitors by creating video adverts that will definitely increase your brand’s awareness.

The Sales Funnel is the single most powerful online tool your business can use.

Opt-In Irresistible Offer

Landing Page Optimization

Sales Funnel Management

Engaging Content Creation

Automated Lead Nurturing

Lead Prequalification

Let's get your business online and growing right now!

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy  |                                             ©2023 Peak Dynamics LLC. All Rights Reserved