Do you love your brand? Does your logo show the world what you do and draw potential clients in? Do you look at your brand and wonder, “what was I thinking?” Does it look dated and out of touch with the current marketplace or with your current offerings? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, it might be time for a brand revamp.
If you’re not sure if your brand is up to date, here are some questions to consider:
- Does your brand reflect who you are and what you do?
- Does your brand still fit with your company mission?
- Did you start out as a boutique operation but have now expanded into a multi-service, multi operation entity? Does your brand and its logo reflect that change?
- Did you have your original logo developed by a “friend of a friend” or a college graphic designer? If so, now might be the time to invest in a newly designed logo by a professional. Remember your brand is your first introduction to a potential client and you need to make a great first impression.
- Are you using outdated fonts and colors? Unless you have a vintage style company or product offering, you will want to talk to a graphic designer to uncover what the latest trends are. This is not to say you need to jump on every new trend and change your logo every year to coincide with the latest “color of the year” but you do want to stay relevant.
When is the last time you gave your brand and its logo a once over? When did you last ask a trusted colleague or a graphic designer what he or she thinks of your brand and your logo? Now might be the time.
Rex Richard - Founder and CEO, Peak Dynamics LLC Innovator, WordPress and Multisite "Niche Market Master", Writer, Speaker, Trainer, Business Coach, Serial Entrepreneur.