Tips To Great Newsletter Content
Is your inbox flooded with newsletters? Do you do your own newsletter and ever wonder about where to find tips to great newsletter content? We all do. Marketing to our potential clients and our current clients is something that every business owner needs to be doing, and doing consistently. One way to do that is through a newsletter.
Offer a great opt in then provide stellar content. Here are tips to great newsletter content:
- Ask a question. Ask your customers what they like about your goods and services. Ask what they don’t like. Ask what problems they are having (then offer a solution).
- Provide hacks. Make your customer’s lives better and address their pain points through tips, tricks and hacks. Give them your expert advice. Solve their problems. Be their go-to source.
- Share your business story. Business storytelling is one of the best ways to connect with your customers. They want to know you. Let them into your private life (to an extent). Your business story should dovetail into why you do what you do.
- Share your latest content. If you’re blogging regularly, share a link to your latest blog post in your newsletter. Make it easy for your customers to find your updates.
- Include a survey. There are may newsletter platforms that offer survey functionality. Put together three to five questions and send the survey out as part of your newsletter. Engage your customers in your content.
A newsletter should be part of every business owners’ marketing toolkit. Offer a great giveaway to entice people to give you their name and email address and to invite you into their inbox regularly. Put together a quick top ten list of tips or hacks and offer that as a download in exchange for their information.
If you need help kicking off a newsletter campaign, give us a call. We can help!
Rex Richard - Founder and CEO, Peak Dynamics LLC Innovator, WordPress and Multisite "Niche Market Master", Writer, Speaker, Trainer, Business Coach, Serial Entrepreneur.