Blogging is here to stay. If you weren’t already aware of that, it is one of the best ways to keep the content on your website active and Google loves an active website. “Active” means that new content is being created regularly. If your website has been built and doesn’t have new content updated on a regular and consistent basis, your site is not doing you or your business any favors. Rex Richard and his team get asked quite regularly what are the 4 pillars of blogging — there are 4 and more that we will discuss below.
In addition to just creating content for the sake of creating content, you should focus on the four pillars that we will explain here.
What Are The 4 Pillars Of Blogging?
If you’re looking for your blog to:
- Bring in new clients
- Help you earn an income
- Be seen an expert in your niche
You want a blog and you want to make sure it’s working for you and your business.
You need to ensure your blog:
- Highlights your area of expertise
- Focuses in on about five areas of content that fall into your niche
- Answers questions that your reader and potential client wants to know
Here are other items that go into your four pillars of content.
- Be unique. Don’t copy the ideas of others. Put your unique spin on any topic you write about.
- Be consistent. If you’re going to blog weekly, then do that. If you opt for a monthly schedule, then stick to it.
- Be informative. Don’t always use your blog posts to sell your goods or services. Answer the questions your readers or potential new customers have.
- Be creative. Use infographics, video, audio and subheads and bullet points to make your content easy to read.
Are you blogging? Are you seeing results? If not, please reach out to Rex Richard and his team and he can work with you and your business and get you found by new clients.