Have you wondered how to grow your audience with Facebook ads? There are many reasons that using Facebook ads are great for growing audience and engagement, but you need to have a strategy and you also need to know what outcomes you’re seeking before you spend your money.
- Know how using Facebook ads fits into your overall marketing strategy. If you don’t have an answer for that question, save your money until you know how this advertising fits into the marketing of your business.
- Focus your audience demographics. Sure, you can be vague with your demographics but then you’re just tossing your information out in front of people who may or may not care about who you are and what your business does. Focus your advertising on your ideal client and its demographics.
- Verify your objective. Do you want to drive sign ups to your newsletter? Do you want more likes on your Facebook page? What do you want? More importantly, WHY do you want it?
- Make certain the landing page you’re driving people to is of the highest quality and that clearly states the Call to Action. Don’t drive people to a landing page only to leave them wondering, “what am I supposed to do now?”
- If you’re driving people to your website or to a landing page, don’t forget to use the Facebook pixel to those pages.
- Measure your ROI. If you have people signing up, what is your conversion? How is that equating to dollars? Were you looking for dollars or names on your email list?
Have you had success with Facebook Ads? Why or why not? We’d love to hear.