It’s hard to believe but we are into the third quarter of 2022 and if you’re still wondering how to amp up your social media marketing and end the year strong, Rex Richard and Peak Dynamics the swimming pool industry marketing experts are here to help. There is no time like the present to review what your strategy was, how it’s working and what you might need to do to end the year strong, or stronger.
Don’t think that just because it’s summer it’s time to take a vacation. Sure you can take a week off or take Fridays off, but your competition is still working hard to end the year strong and make their marks in the industry. Don’t be left behind because you imagine that “everyone is on summer vacation” because it’s just not true. Business operates 24/7 and you can take steps to ensure you’re front of mind even if you’re not in front of the computer all day, every day.
How To Amp Up Your Social Media Marketing
Here are some tips and strategies you should jump into as soon as you’re done reading this article!
- Audit your efforts thus far in 2022. Did you implement all the strategies you’d planned? Did your efforts reap the rewards and the ROI you imagined? Did you set up strategies that you didn’t implement? Why didn’t you? Have you started something you were convinced would do more than it has? If so, it’s all right to pivot. There is no reason to keep pushing a rock up the hill.
- Set your sights on 2023. It may seem a bit too early to plan for 2023, but it’s not. You don’t want to wait until the last day of 2022 to think about your marketing plan for 2023. Now is the time to set up your first quarter strategies and make changes to what you’ve done this year that worked and what didn’t. Write down a plan of action.
- Audit your blog and website. Talk with a marketing strategist and expert and ask for an audit of your site. Is it pleasing to the eye? Does it spell out exactly how you can help? Is it easy to navigate? Do you have calls to action? Are you asking visitors to sign up for your email newsletter? What keywords are people using to search for your site? Are you using the keywords they are? Are you sharing your business story? People want to get to know the person behind the business. They want to know, like and trust those with whom they work and spend money.
- Automate your tasks. If you’re still doing your own marketing, take advantage of scheduling tools for your blog articles and for your social media. Schedule a pocket of time each week to fill the funnel. If you don’t have the time, desire or skills to do your own social media and blogging, reach out to Rex Richard and his experienced content strategists.
- Be flexible. If 2020 taught us anything it’s the importance of being able to pivot. Just because you try something new and stop doing something you’d planned, doesn’t mean it was a failure. You experimented, it didn’t work and now you’re using a new strategy. It’s a continual learning experience.
Reach out to Rex Richard and his team at Peak Dynamics and request a free quote.
Rex Richard - Founder and CEO, Peak Dynamics LLC Innovator, WordPress and Multisite "Niche Market Master", Writer, Speaker, Trainer, Business Coach, Serial Entrepreneur.