Social media and its ever-changing algorithms makes it hard to have your business posts found without resorting to paid ads. When you decide to budget for paid ads whether it’s on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram or any of the other platforms available you need to know you will get your bang for your buck and you need to have a plan for how to get the most out of paid social media ads and Rex Richard and his team from Peak Dynamics can help you do just that.
Why should you advertise?
- to find new clients/customers
- To stay front of mind with current clients/customers
- To be seen as an authority
- To ensure you remain credible.
If you have social media platforms and haven’t posted you will certainly want to do that before you invest in paid ads. You don’t want a new customer to come to your social media pages and see that you haven’t posted, why would they come back? If you’re paying for social media advertising, you also want to have new content there that will prompt action by a new potential client or to upsell a current client and without new posts or calls to action, you’re throwing your marketing budget away.
How To Get The Most Out Of Paid Social Media Ads
Here’s our quick and dirty strategy for getting your money’s worth if you’re making a move toward social media advertising and post boosts.
- Know what you want to accomplish. Get more followers? Drive traffic to your site? Sell a product or course?
- What platforms are your ideal customers congregating? If they aren’t on Facebook, then don’t throw your money onto that platform. Know your demographics before you buy ads.
- What is your message? Hone it. Test it. Perfect it before you pay for ads.
- What is your budget? A dollar amount per day? A dollar amount per campaign? Check your insights and activity on the ad to ensure it’s working. Feel free to tweak the ad midstream to get your money’s worth.
- Leverage organic social media posts and blog content as part of your social media marketing budget.
Don’t just jump into paid ads without a strategy in place to build your business.
Do you have a strategy for using video in your marketing efforts? Contact Rex Richard and his team at Peak Dynamics to discuss how to use reviews in your marketing strategy. Ask us for a free quote.