How will your business keep up with the social media changes that are bound to come about in 2022? As expert marketers and with a team who keeps up with all trends and monitors what’s working and what’s not in social media, we know it’s hard to keep up and we know you have to pivot when it comes to social media marketing. What worked on a Monday may not even work on a Tuesday – it moves that quickly. Are you keeping up with 2022 social media trends? If you’re not sure and if you know you can’t do what you’ve always done, reach out to Rex.
Here are some trends that we predict may happen in 2022. Reach out to Rex Richard and his team or let your social media team read this article.
Keeping Up With 2022 Social Media Trends
- Cash will remain king. Paid advertising is what is getting your social media status updates in the newsfeeds of your ideal client. You can’t rely on posting the great info you did in the past that drew in comments, likes and shared. Your ideal client needs to consciously remember to search out your page… unless you advertise and they are in your demographic. Your digital strategy needs to include a budget for advertising as well as a social media manager who understands the paid advertising nuances. Organic reach is dwindling and will continue to do so.
- You may want to shift your focus from print, radio and television ads toward more digital advertising. Unless you know your demographic for the ideal customer reads papers and magazines and watches traditional television, you could be throwing your money away.
- Video rules. If you don’t want to be in front of the camera yourself, you will want to find another way to get video onto your social media pages and your website. Keep in mind that TikTok, and live videos on Instagram and Facebook continue to get more play than a static status update.
- Don’t rely on only one channel for client communication. You need to know where they are online and you also need to make it easy for them to get in touch. Whether it’s email, a phone call, texting, online commenting… make it easy and respond quickly.
- Ask for user-generated content. If you can get your raving fans to post about you and make videos about your product you are more likely to get new clients. Word of mouth is king and it’s advertising that money can’t buy. If you have a raving fan, ask for a video review.
There’s still time to prepare your 2022 digital marketing strategy.